Friday, 26 November 2010

9 Things on Thanksgiving



1. I am thankful for my family - you all continue to make me the person i am today - and i think that's a good thing (others may beg to differ but they can keep their thoughts to themselves!)
2. I am thankful for my friends – you accept the quirkiness that my family has instilled in me, and actually like it (or pretend to ;) )
3. I am thankful for my man - he is such a great friend a special person in many ways and to boot he's my husband - how lucky am i!
4. I am thankful for provision - my needs have been met
5. I am thankful for music and performing – opportunity twice this year!
6. I am thankful for food - baking, food blogs, and the discovery of Nigella Lawson (she is melodramatic in a fantastic way)
7. I am thankful for excercise, including zumba - (no i am still not certain which is left and which is right)
8. I am thankful for life
9. I am thankful that the world is a much smaller place in 2010 and I can share a piece of thanksgiving 7,000 + miles away from its birth place.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING


Lu




No comments: