Saturday, 6 December 2008

love song

try to help.
try to love,
but when it flows
you think i force it on you

it's not enough
it's all i've got
but it's not love
if we asail each other's souls

i'm stepping back
at a distance
my agenda is packed up
i'm just resting
and i'm testing
the truth of my true love

let the hectic rule for now
tomorrow we'll rebuild
i won't worry
there's no need
devistate this if you will
a bigger glory's on it's way
and there's peace around the bend
tomorrow's a new day
until then we'll just pretend

© 2008 Jenniba Music

3 comments:

thekraken said...

*smiles* yay for music. you should check out books like: Musicophelia, This is your brain on music, music & the mind, & The World in Six Songs: How the Musical Brain Created Human Nature. I think you'll get a kick out of any one of those titles. I'm readying Musicophelia right now. It's kinda freaky/amazing!

Gavin and Jenn said...

Weird I just saw musicophelia at Jess and Matt's place!!! must read these books--I am on a quest to live the dreams in my brain. thanks--I will definitely mention you at the grammy's.

Jess O. said...

Hey Lu,

Could you e-mail Megs your correct link. Somehow she has the wrong link on her page.

cheers