Monday, 30 August 2010

Happiness was born a twin

Left to Right: Twin and Lula



Today is an absolutely superb day! Twin arrives.  My heart is beating.  My smile is beaming.  Every muscle in my body is posed for the best hug I've had in ages.  I cannot wait to see her as she scoots down the terminal in search of her other half!

I will be standing there, with coffee in hand, and eyes smiling.  Either of two things will follow - a ridiculous amount of tears, because it's been forever since we've seen each other, or hugs and squeaky noises of excitement (which will inevitably cause all the reserved Kiwis trawling the airport to feel somewhat awkward; we shan't take notice).

I found a card Twin mailed me years back and it fits today's post
the card

Twin also included this quote with it; "All who would win joy must share it.  Happiness was born a twin." - Lord Byron

To the airport I go!

2 comments:

thekraken said...

you are fantastic. I love you! have a wonderful time w/ the twin. hugs to the both of you from Swaziland. <3

Gavin and Jenn said...

thank you Tema... we went swimming in Taupo and thought of you!